2019 LITERACY RETREAT
A TIME OF REJUVENATION and learn best practices!
The 2019 Literacy Approaches Retreat is a time of “rejuvenation” for educators…a time to relax, rethink, and recharge…a chance to learn the best practices that can be implemented immediately.
During the retreat attendees will:
- walk away with a clearer understanding of today's literacy standards and strategies to achieve those requirements in the classroom.
- gain a plethora of tools and new instructional strategies for literacy achievement
- cover common challenges faced by new teachers including classroom management, and parent engagement
- provide educators with the tools and confidence needed to help our most precious resource (our students) to succeed in literacy!
- self-care practices and strategies for work-life balance.
Participants may earn CEU credits, continuing education units and graduate credit while participating in instructional sessions led by Literacy Approaches Consultants. We invite you to join this meaningful and memorable retreat. If you are interested in registering for Literacy Approaches 2019 Retreat, please fill out the Retreat Interest Form or contact us at (336) 501-8861.